The business of producing food and food products is like no other. In what other industry does a local producer compete directly with producers from countries all around the world? From marketing your product, accounting for the results of operations, and filing and paying taxes - to federal and state regulation, risk management and operations management - you face issues that are unique to the agricultural industry. At Dermody, Burke and Brown, we assist our clients in a wide range of areas in the agricultural industry and provide them the freedom to focus on their current operation while preserving opportunities for the next generation.
"From Farm to Table," we serve dairy farms, feed mills, swine/hog farms, beef farms, grain farms, apple orchards, distilleries, wineries, vineyards and breweries.
Our Services Include:
- Accounting Audit & Tax
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Business Tax Preparation, Compliance and Planning
- Individual Tax Preparation and Planning
- Payroll Services
- Entity Selection
- Business Valuation Services
- QuickBooks Consulting and Installation
- Retirement Plan Design and Implementation
- Retirement Plan Administration
- Operational Review and Analysis
- Information Systems Review
- Internal Controls/Risk Management
In the event that an unusual or particularly challenging issue arises for your business, DB&B's affiliation with Allinial Global allows our team to tap into a wealth of experience from other top financial firms around the world. Allinial is an association of legally independent accounting and consulting Firms that seamlessly share training resources, best practices, information, and expertise. This affiliation allows DB&B to offer resources to our clients that are typically offered by national accounting firms without their associated overhead costs and billing structures.