New Hartford, NY
Dermody, Burke & Brown (DB&B) is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our New Hartford office.
Are you a hardworking, driven, reliable Administrative Assistant with a willingness to succeed and looking for a rewarding position as part of a professional team? If so, send us your resume today.
This individual must be a dependable team player with a professional upbeat attitude with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Process and assemble a variety of tax returns utilizing paperless and paper processes.
- Setup and maintain client files
- Preparing Correspondence
- Communicate with preparers, managers, supervisors, and partners
- Provide various clerical duties such as printing, scanning, copying of documents.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Front desk support including answering phones, directing calls and greeting clients.
- Monitor office supplies; request orders and re-stock as needed
- Other various duties as assigned
- 2 – 3 years of experience in an office environment (professional services preferred)
- Proficient skills in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently as well as with a group
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
This is a full time position with flexibility May-August. Dependability is critical with possible overtime during busy seasons, (January-April) (September-October) which may include some evenings and Saturdays.
DB&B is one of the largest locally owned and independent, certified public accounting firms in Central New York. Our firm is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and respectful environment. This commitment is woven into our values and beliefs. As an equal opportunity employer, our firm is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, class, gender, sexual orientation, gender orientation, country of origin, religion, mental health status, age, and disability. At DB&B, our differences are what make our team stronger.
If you share our dedication to high standards of excellence, please email your Resume to:
Dermody, Burke & Brown, CPAs, LLC
443 North Franklin Street, Suite 100
Syracuse, NY 13204