Syracuse & New Hartford
We are seeking candidates interested in full-time entry level Associate positions to work in our Tax / Audit and Accounting Departments headquartered in Syracuse, NY. Associates will be given a wide variety of diversified accounting, audit and tax assignments under the supervision of various professionals.
This opportunity is ideal for candidates interested in public accounting and CPA certification and who have graduated with a 5 year, CPA Track, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- Prepare complex individual, corporate, and partnership tax engagements
- Ability to manage multiple projects/task on a timely basis while monitoring time spent
- Detail focused and driven to achieve high standards
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Respond to inquiries from IRS and State taxing authorities
- Works cooperatively in teams
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required
- Flexible work arrangements with generous PTO
- Competitive salary, 401k Match, and Health Insurance
- Collaborative environment focused on career and leadership development
Salary $55,000 - $62,000 based on experience.
If you would like to learn more about Dermody, Burke and Brown, including the services we provide or the Core Values we operate under, please visit our website, www.dbbllc.com .
Dermody, Burke & Brown, CPAs, LLC
443 North Franklin Street, Suite 100
Syracuse, NY 13204