Trusts & Estates
Dermody, Burke & Brown has been providing trust & estate accounting, tax and administration advisory services to a wide variety of clients since 1956. We know that trusts & estates have unique needs. It is because of these special needs that we have developed a team of professionals who specialize in serving trustees & executors. With our team approach and commitment to client service, you can be assured of quality and timeliness in the services we perform for you.
Our long experience working with trusts & estates has resulted in an in-depth knowledge of the issues and challenges facing such legal entities. The significant and rapidly changing rules affecting trusts & estates require the constant attention to detail that DB&B provides to our clients. We can help you navigate the many tax regulations and court requirements, which can be overwhelming and seem to change on a daily basis.
National Resources, Hometown Touch
As a member of Allinial Global, we can offer our clients the level of resources and technical support usually found only in national firms. Allinial provides us with a forum in which its membership quickly responds to technical questions, resource, and personnel, should any out-of-the ordinary issues arise.
- Fiduciary Accountings for State Courts
- Trusts and Estates
- Tax Services
- Estate Tax Return Preparation and Filing
- Fiduciary Income Tax Return Preparation and Filing
- Individual Income Tax Return Preparation and Filing
- Gift/Generation Skipping Transfer Tax Return Preparation and Filing
- Compliance with IRS and State Rules and Regulations
- Trust and Estate Advisory Services
- Estate Tax Planning
- Maximization of Deductions for Trusts/Estates
- Assistance with Trust/Estate Administration
- Coordination of Trust and Estate Settlements
- Calculations for the Establishment of Testamentary Trusts
- Gift & Generation Skipping Transfer Tax Planning
- Calculation of Statutory Fiduciary Fees