Audit & Accounting Senior Associate or Manager
Dermody, Burke & Brown (DB&B) is currently seeking an Audit & Accounting Senior Associate or Manager. If you’re working in public accounting or private industry and want an opportunity to advance professionally and work on exciting, challenging projects with a mix of clients, then our team may be right for you! This is a unique opportunity to apply your accounting experience to a variety of small to mid-size business clients.
- Performing audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon-procedures
- Manage all aspects of an engagement from start to finish, including client contact, staff supervision, job completion
- Planning the engagement, performing fieldwork, preparation of full disclosure financial statements and required reports for management and regulating agencies, performing other non-audit accounting services.
- Prepare and review Form 990s.
- Perform single and program audits.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/task on a timely basis while monitoring time spent
- Detail focused and driven to achieve high standards
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of CCH, Prosystem FX Suite, Quick Books is a preferred.
- Proficiency with internet research tools
- Works cooperatively in teams
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years experience in public accounting
- Current CPA designation or significant progress towards certification
- Flexible work arrangements with generous PTO
- Competitive salary with bonus program, Profit Sharing, and Health Insurance
- Collaborative environment focused on career and leadership development
DB&B is one of the largest locally owned and independent, certified public accounting firms in Central New York. Our firm is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and respectful environment. This commitment is woven into our values and beliefs. As an equal opportunity employer, our firm is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, class, gender, sexual orientation, gender orientation, country of origin, religion, mental health status, age, and disability. At DB&B, our differences are what make our team stronger.
If you share our dedication to high standards of excellence, please submit your resume to:
Dermody, Burke & Brown, CPAs, LLC
443 North Franklin Street, Suite 100
Syracuse, NY 13204