Audit and Accounting Associate
DB&B believes in investing in our people. We provide opportunities for personal and professional development, including training and mentoring programs, and we encourage our team members to take on new challenges and responsibilities. The success of our firm is due in large part to the dedication and hard work of our team members.
If you are self-motivated, hardworking, and passionate about building strong relationships with clients and colleagues, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Perform Audits, Reviews and Compilations.
- Detail focused and driven to achieve high standards
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 150 NYS qualifying hours.
- CPA certified or the eligibility to work toward obtaining a CPA license.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as numerous opportunities for career growth and development. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Salary $55,000 - $62,000 based on experience.
Dermody, Burke & Brown, CPAs, LLC
443 North Franklin Street, Suite 100
Syracuse, NY 13204